- Years of working:1-year minimum experience
- Working place:Durham, NC
- Recruiting number:No limit
- Education background：B.S. or M.S.
- Affiliate department：Durham
The Research Associate is to work as part of the research and development team. Main responsibilities include target cell line development, T Cell Receptors (TCRs) and Chimeric Antigen Receptors (CARs) engineered T cells production and performing functional assays to characterize lead TCR-/CAR-T cell products. Other tasks include, but are not limited to: PCR, DNA and RNA purification, cloning, and bacterial transformation. The Research Associate will prepare technical reports and presentations to illustrate and explain experiments, data, and conclusions.
TCRCure Biopharma provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. TCRCure Biopharma complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications with cover letter will be reviewed first. All submissions will be evaluated, and interviews will be conducted for those applicants who most strongly fit our needs. If you are not contacted for an interview, your resume will remain on file and active for available positions for a period of one year.
- B.S. or M.S. (M.S. preferred) in Biological Sciences or a related scientific discipline, 1-year minimum experience, industry experience preferred.
- experience in retro-/lenti-virus transduction, primary T cell culture. Primary T cell culture experience preferred
- experience in ELISA, FACS and molecular biology techniques.
- Working knowledge of molecular biology equipment and software platforms, specifically DNA construct design and sequence analysis using Vector NTI.
- Proficiency with standard software and statistical analysis is required (e.g. Microsoft Office).
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
-team player and able to communicate experimental procedure and result clearly